Chocolate and raspberries are a power couple. The combination of the tanginess from the raspberries and the taste of dark chocolate complement each other perfectly. That’s why dark chocolate raspberry brownies are the favourite for people who love this combination.
The brownie dough is the same as the one from the dark chocolate and walnut brownies and it’s really moist and fudgy, just like we like it :). You can also do walnut and raspberry 😉
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 240 g sugar
- 120 g dark chocolate 60-70% cacao + 30g more to add chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs cold fresh out of the fridge
- 70 g all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 g raspberries
- In the bowl where you're going to mix the batter later add butter in cubes, sugar and dark chocolate. Put it on a bain marie making sure that the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Once everything is melted together give it a mix, take off the heat and wait for it to be warm.
- Add the vanilla essence and 1 egg at a time until fully incorporated with an electric mixer. Mix for a few minutes on high or by hand about 75 times.
- Add the flour and salt and mix on high speed for a few extra minutes. It's these intervals of mixing that will give us the paper texture on top.
- Line with baking paper a 20x20cm mould and fill with the dough.
- Lay the raspberries on top of the dough.
- Take to a preheated oven at 180C for 20-30min or until the tip of a knife comes out with a bit of cooked yet moist dough.