I loooove summer! Like I promised, this is this month’s ice cream recipe. Making popsicles is extremely easy and they’re super refreshing for summer’s hottest days. The flavour of these is also amazing because strawberry and lemonade go so good together.
Of course you can try different combinations of flavours that you like to make these popsicles 🙂 This is just a suggestion for you to start making fruit popsicles if you haven’t done it before.
If you don’t want to keep them inside their moulds because you have to put it under hot water every time you want to have one, then you can wrap them in baking paper and keep them like that in the freezer.
Most hot days I crave something sour and refreshing rather than creamy, and this definitely fits the bill. If you prefer something creamy, however, check out my no ice cream machine vanilla bean ice cream recipe 🙂
- 250 g strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 70 g sugar
- 150 ml water
- 6 limes
- 70 g sugar
- 240 ml water
- Put in the blender to dissolve the sugar. Reserve.
- Blend and reserve
- First pour the strawberry juice halfway up the moulds.
- Add the lemonade pouring gently onto a spoon facing downwards. The spoon must touch the edge of the mould so it goes in gently. For further reference watch the video above.
- Put the lid on, then cling film to help the sticks stay in place. Go in with the sticks and then put more cling film on top in case they feel like floating up.
- Freeze overnight.
- To unmould, run warm water along the outside of the mould until they unstick.
I can’t wait to make these as soon as strawberry season starts here! 😀 😀
I can’t wait either!!